Welcome to the voice of the students of St. Clair College's Windsor campuses. We have offices at South Campus in the Student Centre as well as in downtown Windsor in the TD Student Success Centre.
The St. Clair experience is as much about personal development as it is about academic growth, in order to enhance the student experience; the SRC provides a wide array of services and programs to make your time at St. Clair College not only productive but enjoyable.
All students are invited to get involved with the Student Representative Council-as volunteers, Class Reps and as members as a whole. Getting involved with the SRC is a great way to meet new people and have a hand in planning activities on campus.
The SRC provides a number of services and supports to the students of St. Clair in order to enhance their student experience. Some of those supports are:
- Access to colour printing, plotting, scanning and binding at the South Campus Copy Centre and colour printing at the Downtown TD Student Success Centre.
- Access to the SRC Food Bank.
- Access to 200 part-time student jobs within SRC operations.
- Access to a computer lab; the open lab at South Campus and the TD Student Success Centre.
- Assistance navigating students' disciplinary hearings, academic complaints and grade appeals.
- Entertainment and awareness programming and initiatives.
- Health & Dental Plan and its benefits.
- SRC Clubs and Class Representative programs.
- Nearly $50k in SRC funded scholarships and bursaries annually.
- Safe Walk, SVP Team, Career Service, Academic Integrity, Health & Wellness volunteer opportunities + more!
The SRC owns and operates a number of services on campus that students utilize every day, some of those services include; Griff's, Griff's Grab N Go, two Tim Horton's locations, Subway, Bamboo and Blossom, the computer labs and the Copy Centre.
It is our goal to help make your experience at St. Clair College the best it can be, let us know how we can help!